Thursday, December 20, 2012

SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER BLOG HOP IS HERE!!!


In the spirit of Christmas and the New Year that is quickly approaching, some blogging buddies and I have decided to get into the season of giving by creating some freebies for you to enjoy!

This is how it works:

Ten of us have created a freebie for you to enjoy and posted it on our blogs. If you would like all of the freebies, it's simple! You simply read through the blog post then when you get to the bottom click on the little button that says 'Blog Hop Next Stop'. It will take you straight to the next blog and freebie! If you make it to the end, there's a special giveaway for your chance to win some fantastic TPT products from some amazing bloggers!

Here's a helpful hint: you might want make sure you 'follow' each of the blogs that you visit for more entries at the end!

I'm up first and I'm very excited to share these little ones with you all! My first little freebie is a noun/verb/adjective sort. Although I am now on my summer break, I will be looking at these as soon as I meet my new class in 2013. Click on any of the pictures below to get yourself a copy.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B45Ljc4hiFnTSTk2Z0JyM1pJWTQ/edit?usp=drive_webhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45Ljc4hiFnTSTk2Z0JyM1pJWTQ/edit?usp=sharing

 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B45Ljc4hiFnTSTk2Z0JyM1pJWTQ/edit?usp=drive_webhttps://docs.google.com/file/d/0B45Ljc4hiFnTSTk2Z0JyM1pJWTQ/edit?usp=drive_web

Thanks so much for stopping by! Next up is Brooke at Teachable Moments. Click the button below to visit her (and her freebie)! Don't forget to 'hop' all the way to the end to enter the giveaway!

If you get a bit lost along the way, here is a list of our contributors:



9 comments:

  1. Love your digital papers Shanyn! Thanks for sharing, you are too clever!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing.
    Glad to have found some Aussie teaching blogs
    Enjoy your holidays
    Cheers,
    Bec Young

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I love showing my colleagues teaching materials I get from Australia. Teachers have so much in common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I try to download, it says I need to have a Sribd memebership. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think you needed to. If you email me at coffeekidsandcompulsivelists at hotmail dot com I will send it to you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Blogging tips